How To Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes with Homemade Remedies
Dark Circles, one of the major skin problems that both male and female suffer from. There are many reasons for these dark circles, lack of enough sleep is one of them. Other than that stress, disturbance in the lifestyle, hormones or hereditary are some other reasons.
No matter whatever the reason is, they are an eyesore and completely ruin the looks of a person.
But here are some of the homemade remedies that will help you to get rid of the dark circles simple yet efficiently.
The benefits of tomatoes for skin are innumerable. They make the skin smooth, beautiful and on top of that helps in getting rid of dark circles too.
- Mix one spoon of tomato and lemon juice, apply it under your eyes.
- Keep it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat this remedy for at least once in two days and you will observe the results slowly.
If you can intake tomato juice, then try to drink tomato juice with two drops of lemon juice and mint leaves.
Sometimes the remedies are before your own eyes, but you are not able to see it. Yes, one such remedy is potato. Potatoes help in whitening of skin and to get rid of dark circles too.
- Grate the potato and extract the juice from it.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in the potato juice and keep the cotton balls on your eyes for 10 minutes.
Make sure that the cotton balls, cover the dark circles and your entire eyelids too.
Beauticians use cucumber to cover your eyes when you are getting a pack, do you know the main reason behind it?
The main reason for using cucumber to cover your eyes is because they have the cooling agents and refresh your eyes in no time. If you want to experience it by yourself, then
- Keep the cucumber slices in refrigerator for thirty minutes
- Keep it on your eyes for ten minutes.
You will experience a fresh feeling in your eyes for sure.
4. Rose Water
Rose water is the perfect pick for the rejuvenation of skin. There are various benefits of rose water to skin and getting rid of dark circles is definitely one of them.
- Soak some cotton in the rose water and keep it on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat this for a month on every night.
You will find the difference by the end of the month.
5. Cold Tea Bags
This is another simple yet effective remedy. Use the tea bags better if they are chamomile or green tea bags.
- Soak them in the water and chill it by placing in the refrigerator.
- Now keep them on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.
Do this every day and you will witness the results.
6. Yoga and Meditation
The main reason for dark circles is lack of sleep and stress. If you are suffering from any one such reason, then Yoga and meditation can be your best friend. Daily practice some of the yoga poses and meditate for some time.
You may have heard of yoga asanas to reduce belly fat, but they help in relaxation of entire body and meditation will calm your body and release you from any kind of stress.
These are some of the remedies that you can follow to get rid of the dark circles.