5 Tips on How Aloe Vera helps in Hair Growth
Hair is the beauty of every person and they always want to protect him or her. Now day’s people are fighting with hair fall and less speed of growth.
Products available in the market have often proven to be more harmful, so it is better to stick with the natural products.
Our mother nature has gifted us enormous range of products with various benefits. One such gift is Aloe Vera.
It is not a secret that use of Aloe Vera in daily routine is good for your skin & hair but how?
In this post, we are going to discuss how Aloe Vera can help you in Hair Growth.
While Aloe Vera can help in many forms but using these five solutions can help specifically in hair growth related problems:
- Castor Oil with Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera with Coconut Oil
- Egg and Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera with Onion
- Green Tea and Aloe Vera
Castor Oil with Aloe Vera
Castor oil helps to grow your hair growth and when you add aloe Vera in it, aloe Vera makes your hair shiny.
- Take an empty bottle.
- Mix same amount of Castor Oil & Aloe Vera and mix it well
- Apply the solution 2-3 hrs before hair wash
It will fix your hair fall problem soon.
Aloe Vera with Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also a great source of essential vitamins, which smooth-ens your hair. It can also be used as a conditional for hair.
- Take a bowl.
- Pore 4 table spoons of Coconut Oil
- Put 2 table spoons of Aloe Vera and mix them well.
Massage your head with this solution and keep it for some time before wash.
Egg with Aloe Vera
As we, all know very well that egg is the source of many vitamins and it contains much fat in it. Egg fat makes your roots strong.
- Take both ingredients in same quantity then mix it well.
- Start applying it from your scalp to hair tip.
- Wash it after 2 hrs.
It will help you to do strong roots. To prevent the smell of egg do hair wash with a good shampoo.
Aloe Vera with Onion
Aloe Vera with onion makes a magical mixture which when mixed with oil can create wonders. If you have been facing hair related problems from a long time then it will be best hair oil for you.
- Make Onion Juice in a jar
- Mix Aloe Vera in Almond Oil and pour onion juice in the solution.
- Apply this solution on your scalp and keep it for 2-3 hours.
That mixture is helpful to anybody you can see the results within 7 days.
Green Tea with Aloe Vera
Green tea contains antioxidant in it that is why it can repair the damage.
- Take green tea water and mix it with Aloe Vera.
- Then apply this mixture on your scalp.
This solution will repair all your damage which were you facing in your past.
Guys here are the 5 essential hair growth tips to all. It will help to all because these are homemade oil for treatment. People are facing hair fall problems that are why these solutions are here.
You can also check home remedies to reduce hair fall.
If your any friend or family friend is facing this type of problem so you can share this information with them too.